“To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
Volunteering is much more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to meet friends, learn new skills and put existing ones to good use. It’s also a chance to be part of a team that makes a difference in the health and well-being of our community children.
Here are just a few of the many benefits you will receive from volunteering:
- The fulfillment from knowing you are making a difference in your community
- New skills, increased confidence and enhanced leadership skills
- New friends and acquaintances from all walks of life
- Valuable work experience
- Be part of an organization with a history of making a difference in the lives of children
- Gained hours towards your community service requirement
A wide range of essential and fulfilling positions are available, including:
- Serving on boards and committees.
- Assisting in fundraising campaigns.
- Planning or working at special events.
- Speaker’s Bureau
Contact our Operations Manager for more information by calling 519-985-2608 or e-mail email@example.com