Ronald McDonald House Windsor
W.E. Care for Kids is excited to announce a $400,000 Campaign in support of the new Ronald McDonald House Windsor, which is located on the 3rd floor of Windsor Regional Hospital’s Metropolitan Campus – just steps away from the paediatric unit.
The new Ronald McDonald House Windsor will provide all the comforts of home, whether a caregiver is stopping in for a snack or a shower, or staying long-term while their new baby gains strength in the NICU. From the moment a guest steps onto our front porch, they will feel like they are miles away from the hospital – while being just steps away from their hospitalized child.
The new space features:
– 7 bedrooms
– Full kitchen, stocked with complimentary nourishment, where the coffee is always on
– Dining area where guests can sit down to a home-cooked meal
– Laundry space, to make sure clothes – or a child’s favorite blanket – is fresh and clean!
– Public lounge spaces with television, books and computer stations
– Sunroom / Lani to bring in some sunlight and fresh air!
Thanks to the generous support of our generous sponsors, we are closer than ever to completing our commitment to the Ronald McDonald House! Special THANK YOU to the following for their support:
The Stephanie & Barry Zekelman Foundation
Camille & Dave Cecchin
The Abiad Family
Art & Celina Ussoletti, Titan Group
Rachel & Bill Mechanic, Checker Industrial
Windsor Essex Educators, EdEx Golf Tournament
Tecumseh Vista Academy
W.E. Care for Kids is extremely honoured to have received the support of many of Windsor and Essex County’s community leaders, already – but there is still work to be done! Help us achieve our goal and support the Ronald McDonald House Windsor by making a contribution today!